The User Profile service failed the logon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The User Profile service failed the logon

tried to sign on to my pc today and got this message saying user profile could not be loaded? never heard of that before is there a simple solution thanks am using Vista

This happened to my computer last year and I used this advice to fix it: http://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947215
    Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

thanks so much Judith off to try it

Comment

ooh thats complicated which version did you do Judith?

Comment

I used Method 1. I know it looks complicated but, with my laptop next to me showing what I had to do, I was amazed that everything showed up on the PC just like it was supposed to so that I could find the file names I had to change etc.

Comment

Thanks so much Judith I did it yeaaaaaa, mind you I made a few mistakes, before I got it right I inadvertantly deleted the numbers.
            I'm really proud of myself as nothing has gone right for us lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
              Thanks so much Judith I did it yeaaaaaa, mind you I made a few mistakes, before I got it right I inadvertantly deleted the numbers.
              I'm really proud of myself as nothing has gone right for us lately.
              Well done Val, glad it worked for you

Comment

I also found a video on youtube showing you how to do it but he talked too fast

Comment

Working...
                X