Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSP Family Tree Version 3 CD-Rom help to get started please

Hi all

Trying to create my first tree with this programme and I just go around in circles! I'm sure I'm missing something.

help, or a link to help for bear of little brain welcome.
    Thank you
    Familycat
    Allum: Worlingworth/Horham Sfk/Canning Town
    Read: Badingham/Framlingham Sfk
    French: Canning Town Poague: any
    Bird: Newington Sry. (H)avis: Sry
    Burrows: Badingham/Canning Town

Sorry can't help - I use online family tree programmes.

I've purchased a Family Tree Maker (there's several different ones 2010, 2012, 2014 but the older ones are cheaper ) which gives you 1, 3 or 6 months free ancestry subscription depending on which version you buy ie Essential, World etc. This gives you access to loads of information for a short while. You download to your computer but also can sycronise so if you make changes on ancestry it makes the changes on the computer one too.

There's also the free version of www.tribalpages.com where you can produce your own online tree and invite other people to see it with a password etc. I have several free trees on there plus one I pay for with added features.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

Have you managed to install the program?
      I was under the impression that the GSP Family Tree version of software was a pre-runner to what we now know as Family Tree Maker (current version FTM 2014) - so would estimate that the program was produced around 2004/2005.
      I'm not aware of any online instructions for the program - and if it's the one I think it is (i.e. 10+ years old) then I doubt many people will be using it.
      Elaine

Comment

Working...
      X