Can anyone find someone for me please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone find someone for me please

I have them in the electors roll up to 2013 at the old address but believe they've moved.

On 192.com I can see them listed up to 2013 and then 2015 but nothing for 2014 when I believe they moved but haven't got a sub in order to look.

Believe the 2015 entry is for the new address and would be grateful if someone could look them up for me.

tHANKS.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Originally posted by JBee View Post
    I have them in the electors roll up to 2013 at the old address but believe they've moved.

On 192.com I can see them listed up to 2013 and then 2015 but nothing for 2014 when I believe they moved but haven't got a sub in order to look.

Believe the 2015 entry is for the new address and would be grateful if someone could look them up for me.

tHANKS.
    I could have a look for you if you PM me the details.

Margaret

Comment

Thanks Margaret.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

Well that's a surprise the person in question has got in touch the person who was looking, so that's great news.

Wonder if the search produced the nudge lol!!!

Comment

Working...
        X