Today only - free access to the Irish Newspaper Archive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today only - free access to the Irish Newspaper Archive

The Irish Newspaper Archive is offering an impromptu day of free access to its entire database - today only.
    To take advantage of the offer, login using the username Freebie and the password Freebie. It's normally 10 euros for a day, 30 euros for a month, 178 euros for a year, so I'm going to take advantage while I can!
    https://www.irishnewsarchive.com

Christine
    Researching:
    HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Thanks Christine - see if I can find more on my Edwards!
    Linda

My avatar is my Grandmother Carolina Meulenhoff 1896 - 1955

Comment

Excellent - thankyou!!
      Kind regards,
      William
      Particular interests: The Cumming families of Edinkillie & Dallas, Moray

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

This still seems to be working as of Sunday 7.50pm - bonus!
          Researching:
          HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Comment

Working...
          X