Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone find this man please

Baptism
    David BENNETT born abt 1810 Hellingly Sussex got him in 1841 upwards and his Marriage to a Susannah Parsons in 1830 in Hellingly , trying to find his parents thanks
    Last edited by Guest; 21-02-15, 12:51.

can't spot much else Val than what you already have... [except his burial] sorry
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Burial Julie ?? I have not got that where did you find it ta

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
        Burial Julie ?? I have not got that where did you find it ta

Discover your family history. Explore the world’s largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.

:smilee:
        Julie

Comment

thats brilliant Julie thanks I thought I had him in 1871 obviously not

Comment

You're welcome.. have you got him in all census now? [sorry have been baking scones!]
            Julie

Comment

Discover your family history. Explore the world’s largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.
              Julie

Comment

I have been baking Brownies, thanks Julie I have all the records for him except his Birth now.

Comment

I have been baking Brownies, thanks Julie I have all the records for him except his Birth now.
                  oooh brownies yum!

it might be that he was born elsewhere? but moved to Hellingly early on in life? have you tried Non-conformist baptisms?
                  Julie

Comment

have you eaten all your scones ? they are good with clotted cream in, thanks I did try all of them there was one about the right time but wrong place maybe thats him ?

Comment

No, not yet, I made rich fruit ones, I do have some double cream in the fridge though :smilee:
                      Julie

Comment

how are your feet now ?

Comment

how are your feet now ?
                          much easier thanks, though I am trying not to walk too much and cause the swelling to return [but I am quite impatient!]
                          Julie

Comment

I hate being told not to do too much no matter how much agony I'm in :(

Comment

thanks Julie but I cannot quite read it ?

found it on FMP now so do we think its his Mother Sarah? could very well be thanks a lot Julie
                              Last edited by Guest; 22-02-15, 19:32.

Comment

thanks Julie but I cannot quite read it ?

found it on FMP now so do we think its his Mother Sarah? could very well be thanks a lot Julie
                                that was what I thought Val yes, it may be his mother, I couldn't spot her on the 1851 census, though there is another Sarah Bennett [worthing kinda area] but that one is the wrong side of Brighton to be yours I think, [as Hellingly is more Eastbourne/Alfriston/Lewes] area.

it might be worthwhile having a look about on FMP to see if they have Hellingly PR's online. [she might have died before 1851]
                                Last edited by Darksecretz; 22-02-15, 20:13.
                                Julie

Comment

found her death in 1845 thanks and a James Bennett who died in the first quarter of 1841 so wonder if that was her husband ? if so found a marriage for a James Bennet and a Sarah Parsons in Hellingly 1805 which would all fit , do you agree

Comment

Sarah Bennett was buried at SS Peter and Paul Hellingly 28 Mar 1845 age 71. The James Bennet death reg you found is probably James Bennet buried at SS Peter and Paul Hellingly 9 Feb 1841 age 24.
                                    The only baptism I can find for a David Bennett is in Slinfold 12 Jan 1806 s.o John and Sarah
                                    Regards

Comment

Thanks very much Sussexmaid a big help ,shall make a note of that and see if there are other siblings with those parents,

Comment

Working...
                                      X