FMP Slow slow slow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMP Slow slow slow

is it just me or is it really slow for anyone else tonight ?

Not got it but try logging out and back in again

Edna

Comment

Thanks Edna I did and its the same was the same last night ? have they got free access or something ?

Comment

well, I just got another offer Friday from fmp.australia for 1 month for $1 (not sure whether that is Australian or Canadian $)

could that be affecting your access?
        My grandmother, on the beach, South Bay, Scarborough, undated photo (poss. 1929 or 1930)

Researching Cadd, Schofield, Cottrell in Lancashire, Buckinghamshire; Taylor, Park in Westmorland; Hayhurst in Yorkshire, Westmorland, Lancashire; Hughes, Roberts in Wales.

Comment

I'm not having trouble getting into the site or with using it, but I always find it extremely slow at revealing an image, especially census. Soooooo frustrating.

Jay
          Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Comment

I've been getting the same bother all week - very slow opening parish registers and censuses. Keep getting message window that they are sorry but there are technical difficulties of which they are aware.

Comment

oh so it isn't just me then I did wonder whether it was overloaded with so many people using it . thanks everyone.

Comment

Working...
              X