Cameron family tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cameron family tree

I'm trying to locate anybody that have Cameron ties in their family tree, especially anybody that can trace their relatives to the New Hurley, Ulster County, New York area or surrounding communities in the 1700's (or earlier) to the late 1800's. I am also interested in those that have Schoonmaker (Shoemaker), McMullen,VanDermark, and Terwilliger ties from that same area and time. These families lived in Dutch communities and we're members of the Dutch Reformed Protestant Church and could have moved to other church communities in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. I'm also looking for anyone that has ties to the Babcock family which originated in the Portsmouth and Westerly, Washington County, Rhode Island , and especially the descendants of Franklyn Babcock and Catherine Malvina Johnson who lived in the Susquehanna county, Pennsylvania /Broome county, New York area. I have much information that I will freely share with anyone that asks and hope there are others that Erik do the same

I have moved you thread to the Research section Michael as I feel it is a more suitable place for it.
    When you have made enough posts you will also be able to post the names on our dedicated Surname Research section -
    Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Have you checked in our Gedcom to see whether anyone appears to be researching the same names?
      Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Working...
      X