X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry sub 4 months for £20

I got this in an e mail today

Edna

*Offer available until 25 January 2015 at 23:59 GMT. Offer not valid for members with current subscriptions. Your membership will automatically renew at the end of each month. After the end of the four month special offer period you will be charged £13.99 each month, unless you are notified otherwise. If you don’t want to renew, cancel at least two days before your renewal date. Cancel by visiting the My Account section or by calling 0800 404 9723. See our Terms and Conditions for further details.

Thats nice of them, I only rang them the other day to ask about any special offers as they took £90 for 6 months from my credit card without sending me an email to say my sub was about to expire, they said no.
    I have now ordered 2 Family Tree Makers with worldwide for £120 and will be cancelling my membership when they come and get a refund, so will have saved around £60.
    Last edited by Guest; 17-01-15, 18:17.

Comment

Val Ancestry have never been known to be generous with their Loyal Members only people who let their subs expire are better thought of by them, why don't they learn from it.

Edna

Comment

I cannot stand to be without it for even a day otherwise I would try that, but knowing my luck they wouldn't offer.
        I'm more angry about the fact they did not email to say my sub was about to end, in spite of the fact they are supposed to warn you at least 28 days before it ends.

Comment

**Edna**
          Do you have a link for this deal?, I have tried googling but all offers were for Jan 2014 and of course expired...I of course didn't get an email....:(...thanks if you can help.....

Lilly

Comment

Try this Lilly might work , like you I did not get this offer either

Comment

Val, I went on that link and it was for January last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilly the flower View Post
                **Edna**
                Do you have a link for this deal?, I have tried googling but all offers were for Jan 2014 and of course expired...I of course didn't get an email....:(...thanks if you can help.....

Lilly
                0800 404 9723 Lily I tried using the e mail and it would not take my card details so I phoned them on this phone number and subscribed this morning and told them there was a problem with the online page that was supposed to take my payment.

I gave the details on the phone to an Irish lady

Edna

Comment

My subscription had expired a while ago, but I only received an email with this offer yesterday.

Just watch out though as although it says £20 for 4 months, they are actually taking £5 per month, with no option to pay all in one go - and then hoping that you forget to cancel the auto-renew at the end of month four before they hit you with the full price of £13.99 per month - so remember to set a reminder to cancel :-)

Geri

Comment

Yes I have it written on my calendar already thank you

You just have to go to your account and do it from there.

Edna

Comment

Working...
                    X