Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry FREE ACCESS from 12.01am. tonight 24th to 23.59 26th

FREE ACCESS ends 23:59 pm GMT on 26 December 2014
    *Access to the records in the featured collections will be free from 12:01 am GMT on 24 December 2014 until 23:59 pm GMT on 26 December 2014. After the free access period ends, you will only be able to view the records in the featured collections using an Ancestry.co.uk paid membership. To see a full list of the records in the featured collections please click here.

Edna

That's the good news from Ancestry!
    Now for the bad news - it seems that their subscriptions have increased! :(
    UK Premium is now £119.99 per year and World subscription is £179.99
    Ouch !!!!!!
    Elaine

Comment

Trust us to get this when I have no real internet connection
      Lennon. Phillips. Thomas. Peacock. Tubridy. Burton.

I am the girl from that town & I'm darn proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by clematised View Post
        FREE ACCESS ends 23:59 pm GMT on 26 December 2014
        *Access to the records in the featured collections will be free from 12:01 am GMT on 24 December 2014 until 23:59 pm GMT on 26 December 2014. After the free access period ends, you will only be able to view the records in the featured collections using an Ancestry.co.uk paid membership. To see a full list of the records in the featured collections please click here.

Edna
        All promotions say 'UK' collection, but I've checked the list of datasets available and found that all the Irish ones seem to be included. Having said that, their Irish Civil Registration Indexes are pretty useless. Place of birth, marriage and death are given as Ireland! You're better off using Familysearch for locality.
        Christine
        Researching:
        HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Comment

dont know what they are playing at ? why put the price up when they are obviously struggling which is why they are giving so many special offers like a £1 a month

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
            dont know what they are playing at ? why put the price up when they are obviously struggling which is why they are giving so many special offers like a £1 a month
            Not sure that Ancestry give many offers, Val. Think you mean Findmypast.
            Elaine

Comment

oops delete me please :(

luckily I bought two discs with worldwide for a lot less than that so am covered for a long time.
              Last edited by Guest; 24-12-14, 15:18.

Comment

Working...
              X