help with canadian e-mail please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with canadian e-mail please

ever y year a distant relation that I found through family research always send a card that he always puts a lot of effort into. This year there are photos of 16 of the chase family living in Canada. however the sad part is that on the envelope his hand writing is rather shakey and my computer broke this year so I cant seem to retrieve his e-mail addy. I know the first part but what would it be after @. Looks like @nca.ca. or @nch.ca. Any helpers please?

if you know their last name this will help scroll down

Comment

thanks tried that but not had any success yet. Just need to be able to read his writing. looks like @ nc something.ca. its the something I need to be able to read...

Comment

Why not just cc to both addresses (or more if you think there are other possible variations)? Chances are only one will be a valid address - the rest will just "bounce". In the unlikely event that one goes to a valid, but incorrect, address then as long as you haven't entered anything confidential then why worry - the receiver will either write back to let you know you have the wrong address, or simply delete it - nothing lost!
        Last edited by Richard in Perth; 21-12-14, 05:15.

Comment

Which city or province does he live in? Both look like business email addresses rather than internet service providers. There's a website www.nch.ca which is a plumbing company located in Smithers, BC. www.nca.ca is the National Cement Association which has branches in most provinces. Does that help?
          Last edited by jenoco; 22-12-14, 05:41. Reason: add sentence
          Jenny

Comment

thank you. He lives in Ontario. Tried nch but no response so will try nca.

Comment

finally made contact again. Somebody had his snail mail address so I had to write to him and he has now responded via e-mail. It was actually nca

Comment

Glad you were able to make contact again.
                Jenny

Comment

Working...
                X