X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New Facebook regional Groups for genealogists and researchers

First Post ..
    Good evening All,
    I have recently created a number of regional Ancestry Facebook Groups that cover the whole of the UK . I can post all the links on this thread. I'm sure they will be of great interest to professional and would be researchers/ genealogists
    alike .The membership on all groups is increasing on a daily basis. I can post the list of links (with the permission of the administrators of this Site) . They can easily be found on Facebook by entering a county in the search box followed by Ancestry . There are 25 new groups including Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland and England by County . All Welcome on these friendly and helpful groups. We hope they will be of great help in your efforts to discover your ancestors.
    Regards Nigel

Welcome to the forum, Nigel.

We ask that members advertise their personal blogs, websites and similar resources either via our Advertising Forum (which only becomes accessible once you have contributed to the forum for a while) or via links added to their signature in their personal profile.

Rather than you listing the groups, perhaps we could leave it so that anyone who is interested can contact you via our messaging system for further information - or alternatively any Facebook users can search for the groups themselves.
    Elaine

Comment

Thank you for the Welcome Elaine. I will post the links in the advertising Forum in a few months time. ( they are easy to find without the links) I hope you are a bit warmer over in Spain. I think we are in for a cold spell. in the UK

Comment

Working...
      X