William Sanson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Sanson

Could anyone help with tracing William Sanson b 1840, Dunbar, East Lothian, Scotland . m 1869,Frome,Somerset.Elizabeth Cook, b 1845, Frome ,Somerset, Children Annie b 1870 Dunbar, Flora Jane b 1871 Dunbar,Frederick b 1875 ,Dunbar.I am looking for 1881,and 1891.

I have him in 1841 Dunbar aged 1, with parents
    1851 Dunbar aged 11 with parents.
    Can`t find him in Scotland in 1861

I think I have him in 1861 Manchester ,England , lodger with family named Bentley.
    He is a commercial clerk aged 21.Surname Swanson !
    In his will he mentions shares in a firm named Calico Printers Association ,Manchester .

1871 Dunbar , with wife and and child Annie/Nancy.

1901 Dunbar , with son Frederick, and lodgers (He had a big house !)
    Where is Elizabeth ?

1911 Dunbar with Elizabeth and grandson

1916 died in Dunbar .

Tried every combination of surname ,Sansom ,Swanson , Sandow , just not getting anywhere .
    I know some of you are brilliant at finding folks , appreciate any help at all

Evelyn

1861 census Lloyd Street ,Chorton, Manchester,Lancashire .England.Richard Bentley ,84, retired Machine maker. Sarah Bentley 49, Elizabeth 36, Charlotte Woodrow, William Swanson (Sanson) 21 commercial clerk,lodger.

Comment

1783-5-James Sansom is listed as receiving a bounty grant for land as a result of Revol. War service (Records of
      Early Wilkes Co., Ga.) Source:Georgia Revol. Bounty Land Records, 1783-1785... 1784-Transcribed by Nicole M. O'Kelley and Mary Bondurant Warren, published by Heritage Papers, Athens, Ga.
      1992. pg.181....(No. Titles: Names for Washington County, Date of Warrant 1784, No., Quantum (acreage on
      purchase, quantum on Bounty....James Sansom, May 17 (1784) 503 acre
      1785-Inhabitants for Taxables, Wilkes County, Georgia...Capt. Hagan's District, by Jacob Early for 1785....(Wilkes
      Co., Ga.) James Sansom...3 polls, 4 slaves, 300 Acres Wilkes Co., 300 acres and 287 1/2 Acres
      1785-Jun-James Samson also listed in Remnant of Oldest Deed Book, not bound, partly gone 1784-85 as on page
      23, deed of William Toombs to Joseph Henderson, 200 acres originally granted 1785 to said Toombs. June 6, 1785 by Benj.Catchings, J.P. and James SAMSON and Alex. Brown, Test. so James Sansom was inWilkes Co.,
      Ga. by June 1785.
      1787-Aug. 8 James Sansom registers his mark SGCR Vol 2 p165 Greene Co Ga 1789- James GR/gh 031 1790-May 24- James Sansom to Gebril Tombs; signed James Sansom, Martha (X) Sansom 9 Nov 1790 Thomas Napier of Richmond County. to James Sansom of Greene (William Sansom of Wilkes Co. GA earlier Louisa Co. VA married Elizabeth Napier.)

1790-May 24- James Sansom to Gebril Tombs; signed James Sansom, Martha (X) Sansom 1791-Jul. 19- (Sheriff's sale) James Sansom (land he had sold to Bartlett Ester and then taken from Ester by execution)

1791-Aug 20- James Sansom & Martha his wf to George Smith. Signed James Sansom, Martha (X)
      Sansom
      1793-Recorded 9/8/1793 in Greene Co., Ga. named wife Patsy execrx. with Thomas and John Lamar, wtn. by
      Rene Fitzpatrick and Abner Farrer. Greene Probate BkA-B p214, 1793, 25 Jan William Sansom applied for
      letters of administration on the estate of John Sansom late deceased in the Continental Service of the last war
      belonging to the troops of the State of Virginia. read 8/96 ela

Will of James Sansom, made 8 Sep 1793, proved 15 Sep 1793; wife Pattsy and children Polley, Frances,
      Nancy, Jackey, James, William and Thomas Sansom. No division before youngest son Thomas is 10 years old.
      Ex: wf, John Lamar, Thomas Lamar, Ezekial E. Park. Wit: Rene Fitzpatrick, Abner Farmer
      LWT of Featherton Cross 16 Apr 1796; sold to Richard Sansom negro boy Bob (maybe estate sale rather than
      will) SGCR Vol 2 p268 LWT located Edgefield Co. SC Will Bk A p76; recorded 15 Mar 1795

1796-1797-Southern Central & Universal Gazette, Augusta, Ga.
      Greene Co., Executrix of Will of James Sansom dec'd. applies for leave to sell estate property. January 22,
      1796. Augusta Chronicle and Gazette of the State
      Greene Co., Ga. Patty Sansom and Ezekial E. Park, executors of the will of James Sansom, dec'd. apply for
      leave to sell. February 28, 1797.
      Georgia Journal Vol. 1 by Fred and Emilie K. Hartz...Genealogical
      Abstracts from the Georgia Journal....pg 28..Issue of Oct. 10, 1810
      "Executor's Sale. Will be sold on Monday the 17th of December next, at Greene County Court-house, that
      valuable tract of land, belonging to the estate of James Sanson, dec'd..containing 504 acres, situate WITHIN 5
      MILES OF GREENSBOROUGH." Signed..E. Park, JOHN LAMAR. 1798- The total number of Sansoms in Greene Co., Ga. in 1798 census was 39... Richard Sansom with 9
      Richard's issue: Nancy Harris, Sukey Edwards,Polly Stone, Fanny Smith, and heirs of son, Archibald...
      (Franklin B., Glenn Harrison, Zelphia Calvert, Matilda Mariah, Mary Ann "Polly" Sansom)
      William Sansom with 10
      William's wife, Sarah (Tucker?) and children James md. Lucy Wright, William (probably the William who
      went to Dallas Co., Ala.) Robert md. Mary Mosley; Peter; other...line difficult to sort.
      Patsey (Martha-widow of James) with 8
      James Sansom's family (wife-Martha Carter?)
      children: Thomas md. America Nunnally, James,Jr. appeared to be single; John md. Elizabeth Dunn and
      died 1806 without heirs; Nancy md. Absalom Echols (his brother Milner married Susan Sansom and they
      lived in Clarke and Walton Co.'s Ga.); Frankie md. William Roberts and had children; Polly,and a
      son William Micajah with 8 Jacob with 4..likely a brother or nephew of Micajah...not a son.
      The 1798 census of the First, or Upper Battallion of Greene Co., Georgia shows Patty Sansom with 8 whites and 9 colored. CLARKE COUNTY IGTD Vol 3 1805 Sansom, John CK/me 001* John Sansom and Elizabeth Dunn 13 Nov 1805
      The census of children of James Sansom's children who we can later identifyare Nancy md. Absolem Echols, and James, who live with brother Thomas in 1850 census of Clarke Co., Ga. and list birthplaces as Va. The only document James Sansom we find in Va. tithes/taxable lists is a James Sansom, Lunenburg Co.,Va. and William Sansom, Lunenburg Co., Va. in 1782. Richard Sansom also is listed in Lunenburg Co., Va. deeds, tax lists, etc. as is Micajah and Samuel Sansom, tithables of John Sansom. Existing records of early Ga. indicate these Sansoms were indeed related in some manner or form.Lunenburg Co., Va. deed book 14, 1784-1787 pg.36, Oct. 13,1783 from Doctor Anderson of Lunenburg Co. to Jordan Anderson of Chesterfield Co., Va. for l50L, a sale of land containing 386 acres bounded by Philips, Rowletts, Smith, William Toombs, Mores lines, "THE SAME TRACT OF LAND THE SAID DOCTOR ANDERSON BOUGHT OF JAMES SANSAN" leads you to consider this is the same James Sansom who is in Georgia in 1784 and later witnesses Georgia deeds with a William Toombs.
      GREENE CO. GA. SANSOM MARRIAGES: Richard Sansom to Betsy Sansom, Greene Co., Ga. 12 Nov 1801 Frankie Sansom to William Roberts, Greene Co., Ga. 30 Dec. 1801 Robert Sansom to Polly *(Mary) Mosely 29 June 1805 William Sansom to Delphia Clay Greene Co., Ga. 27 June 1806 Other significant marriages John Sansom to Elizabeth Dunn, 13 Nov. 1805, Clarke Co., Ga. (died ca.
      GREENE CO. GA. SANSOM MARRIAGES: Richard Sansom to Betsy Sansom, Greene Co., Ga. 12 Nov 1801 Frankie Sansom to William Roberts, Greene Co., Ga. 30 Dec. 1801 Robert Sansom to Polly *(Mary) Mosely 29 June 1805 William Sansom to Delphia Clay Greene Co., Ga. 27 June 1806 Other significant marriages John Sansom to Elizabeth Dunn, 13 Nov. 1805, Clarke Co., Ga. (died ca.

Susannah Sansom married James Echols had son Milner James d 1825 Clarke

1803 Ezekial Evans Park assisted Patsy in settling estate and selling some land in Greene
      Robert Sansom's children were Talitha Catherine who md. Robert Harper, Mary md. Ben Cleveland, and still trying to prove the other three...probably Elizabeth md. Yancy Boyington, and Sarah md. George Tyson....as some of them as they lived in Henry Co., Ga. The census shows Robert as having no girls and he died in the 1820's.
      William Sansom of Va. and Wilkes Co., Ga. md. Elizabeth Dancy Napier and had: Richard Sansom moved to Tn.; William Claiborne Sansom, lived Ga. till about 1840 then to Maury Co., Tn. where he died; Mary Sansom md. Thomas Dixon, she died young; Eliza, died young; Dorrell N. Sansom, d. 1830's in Maury Co., Tn. but son Richard Henry md. Mary Agnes Cooper and went to Williamson Co., Tx. Eliza Sansom, died young. Martha O. Sansom, died young...single; and daughter Ann C. md. John Burch and died with a small child...her husband md. 2nd Obedience Dutiful Bugg Cobb Willis, widow of Henry Willis. Elizabeth Sansom the wife of William was much his junior, born in 1775. She died about 1842 and is buried in Maury Co. Tn.
      John Lamar and Thomas Lamar were named executors of the estate of James Sansom, who died in 1793 in Greene Co, GA, along with James Sansom's wife, Patty or Martha.
      Although I have as a "general" Sansom researcher (all Sansoms of the South) never been able to identify the father of James Sansom, I lay odds he is somehow a descendant of James Sansom (d. 1793 Greene Co., Ga.) and his wife, Martha-as two Lamar's were appt. by James as Executors of his estate with his wife, Martha). I am assuming he is from one of the males of James and Martha, or from their sons. Since John Sansom (called Jackie as was the nickname for John Lamar-b/o James and Thomas Lamar) died in 1806/7, it is possible he is a post-humous son of John and Elizabeth (Dunn) Sansom, or of William or James, his other sons. Thomas, the 4th son of James and Martha Sansom, likely still a minor in 1806. According to my records, Sarah Ann Carter was born in 1810, the daughter of Isaac Carter and Mary Clarke somewhere in Georgia. Sarah Ann then married John L. Sansom, who was killed near Montgomery, Alabama during the Civil War on May 27, 1862. The couple had two sons, James Lamar and William Carter, born two years apart, in 1827 and 29 respectively. James Lamar, my great-great grandfather, married Martha Seale and lived in Mississippi until sometime after 1863 when they moved to Oletha, Tx. and began ranching. The fourth of their five children, Mary Ella, married William Walter Barnett on Dec. 10, 1878 in Limestone Co., Tx. They continued to live in that area on their ranch which had grown quite large and encompassed a large portion of Limestone County. In fact, the town of Oletha, Tx. was actually the General Store and Post Office Depot for the ranch. William Walter and Mary Ella Sansom Barnett raised 11 children, one of which, John Bryan, eventually became my grandfather, though I never knew him. I am not sure if any of this is news to anyone in here, I just stumbled into this message board and thought I would throw in my two cents. I am terribly interested in the history of my family, both the Barnetts and Sansoms. On my mother's side, we have pretty muched mapped things out back to Scotland and France, so that is sort of a dead end. However, I know very little about the parents of William Walter Barnett or those of John L. Sansom. Any assistance in going further back on my families time-line would be appreciated. This is not to mention that those of you who have posted in here may actually be relatives of mine and I would love to get to know you. Thanks- sorry this was so long. Hunter Barnett, Dallas, Tx.

From GenForum- Greene Co.

Top of Form 1 Burwell Rogers/Burnwell Rodgers
      Posted by: Nancy Bell Date: July 26, 2001 at 20:58:32
      of 307
      Bottom of Form 1
      Who is Burwell Rogers, who is listed in the 1860 Jasper Co, MS census (page 450), living in Holts township. He is also listed in the 1860 Jasper Co, MS Slave Schedule (page 018). He was in the 1st MS Infantry (Patton's) Company K, and later in the 11th MS Cavalry (Perrin's) Company K during the Civil War. He is closely associated with my ancestors, John L. Sansom and his son William Carter Sansom. John L. Sansom was born in Georgia about 1806 and married Sarah Ann Carter (about 1826) in Alabama. He may have been in Wilcox Co, AL in 1830. They later lived in Conecuh and Escambia Co, AL before moving to Clarke Co, MS (in 1850 census) and Jasper Co, MS (in 1860 census, same page as Burwell Rogers.) A "Burwell Rogers" bought land in Wilcox Co, AL in 1831 and 1833. A "Burnwell Rodgers" witnessed a slave sale between John L. Sansom and William Carter Sansom in Jasper Co, MS in 1861. A "Burwell Rogers" (Burnwell Rodgers) was in the same Confederate unit as William Carter Sansom. In two of William's letters to his wife during the Civil War, he mentions "Burnwell Rodgers"..."Burnwell Rodgers wants his wife to write him immediately and let him hear from his sick children" and "I believe my health is about the best in the company, except Burnwell and Nelson". Family legend is that John L. Sansom's mother's name was Letitia Lamar, but there is no documentation of this. We do not know the name of John L. Sansom's father. In 1785, a Burwell Rogers sold land to John and Frances (Breedlove) Lamar in Greene Co, GA. John Lamar and Thomas Lamar were named executors of the estate of James Sansom, who died in 1793 in Greene Co, GA, along with James Sansom's wife, Patty or Martha. In a family Bible of a Josiah Carter, there is mention of a Martha Sansom who died in 1837. I noticed on some of the Rogers querries, Burwell Rogers, Sr. had a wife named "Lettice" or "Lettica", who died in 1837. Does anyone know more about her? Could she have been married prior to marrying Burwell Rogers, Sr.? Do any of these names ring a bell? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I am searching for a daughter of Richard Sansom of Lunenburg Co., Va.,; Jasper Co.,Ga.whose 1817 will lists a daughter, Nancy Harris. Richard's kin (nephew?) Miranda Clinton Malone in 1830 Gwinnett Co., Ga. and seen with a Nathan and William Harris and a William Wharton.Securities of a note on Wharton (Malone and Harrises) vs. a George Glenn. Miranda's mother a Sansom. Is Nathan and William Harris kin of Nancy's? Saw a link of one e-mail to Harrises of Tx. showing that Judith Harris mother of William Harris Wharton. Is this also mother of Jeptha Wharton/Whorton who md. Mirandy's sister, Dolly Malone? Or am I just coincidentally looking at similarities. Since Joel Chandler Harris closely association with Walton Co., Ga. and net shows he lived with the Reid-who md. a Clopton's, is this another link since Mirandy very close with George Reid? Also, Mirandy is a man--anyone ever see this name as a man? Middle name was Clinton. Desperately seeking links to Harris, and who these people

Source: Georgia Journal, Volume One (Genealogical Abstracts from the Georgia Journal, Milledgeville Newspaper, 1809-1818 by Fred K. and Emilie Hartz--10 Oct 1810-word for word states: Will be sold on Monday, 17 of December next, at Greene Co. courthouse, that valuable tract of land belonging to the estate of James Sansom, deceased, containing 540 acres, situate within 5 miles of Greensboro. Signed, E. Park and JOHN LAMAR (Executors). In 1812, in the loose estate records of John Sansom (md. Elizabeth Dunn in 1806, and he died about 1807 but a son of James Sansom above-is : "I do certify as Executor of the estate of JAMES SANSOM, DECEASED, that the foregoing notes contain the amount in full of JOHN SANSOM'S PART OF HIS FATHER'S ESTATE, with what the said John received in his lifetime. Given under my hand this 4th day of January 1812. The said notes containt two hundred and ninety dollars and forty cents." E. Park, Executor. A return of the estate of John Sansom, deceased, showed notes received, on the estate also. James daughter, Frankie (Frances) md. William Roberts. He died after Frankie in Walton Co., Ga. leaving children James T.; Sansom W.;Willis; Absolem E.; Mary Ann and Edmund A. Roberts. James, s/o James, died in Clarke Co., Ga. and in 1850 census, aged 63, b. Va. is shown as a schoolteacher. Nancy, d/o James, was in the 1850 ceensus in Clarke Co., Ga. as aged 65, b. Va. as Nancy Echols (widow of Absolem Echols). Absolem Echols was the surety of the estate of John Sansom, son of James. Thomas, s/o James, b. 1790 in Greene Co., Ga. died 30 May 1852 in Clarke Co., Ga. He had married America Nunnally, d/o John and Susan Virginia Burton Nunnally. Their children were: America Sansom md. James Davis Pittard; James T. Sansom, b. 1832, d. ca. 11 Dec. 1869 Athens, Clarke Co., Ga. with heirs Green Sansom, Malinda Sansom and Jane Virginia Sansom (illegitimate); Virginia B. Sansom, b. ca. 1836, d. abt 1881 Bartow Co., Ga. a single person; Delilah P. Sansom b. ca. 1838 md Columbus Dismukes, 23 Dec. 1857, lived 1860 Webster co., Ga.; Martha F., md. George M. Turnell, 2 Oct. 1835, Athens, Ga. had a daughter Clem Turnell; Clementine Sansom md. G.M. Paine; Susan J. Sansom md. Jackson M. Thrasher 14 Nov. 1843, children Josephine md. Barton Overby, and Barton F. Thrasher; Nancy E. md. Clem G. Trammell, with chn Mattie, Mary and Cherry Trammell, lived 1860 Catooga Co., Ga.; Amanda Sansom md. Thomas J. Lester-she born 14 August 1845 d. 17 Feb. 1902 md. to Thomas J. on 19 Dec. 1848. They were childless-in 1902, when Amanda died, Source, newspaper article :Not Murder but Death by Accident it states that Mrs. Lester had been going to her sister's, a Mrs. Dismukes, a mile from Weston, Ga. The article also speaks of a Mrs. West, a relative. After the death of Amanda, her body was accompanied by Mr. and Mrs. A. J. Mayfield and Steve Purnell, a nephew of the deceased, from Weston to Athens, Ga. Purnell is perhaps a mistake in the article and should be Turnell.

Frankie Sansom and William Robards/Roberds/Roberts 30 Dec 1801 IGTD Vol 2 1801 Sansom, Franky GR/fl 046*, Jacob GR/sp 007*, William GR/fl 046* IGTD Vol 3 1805 Sansom, Micajah GR/je 032*, Richard GR/bt 026* Robert Sansom to Polly Mosely 29 Jan 1805 (29 Jun 1804?) Wood, "The 1805 GA Land Lotterty" Sansom, Archibald-Greene BkBB p823, Jacob-Greene BkBB p872, James, orphans of-Greene BkB p945, James, orphans of-Hancock BkB p957, Robert-Greene BkB p929, William-Greene BkBB p920, William-Greene BkBB p2051, Micajah-Greene BkBB p940 (this info was gathered 10 years ago and I do not recall whether the page numbers refer to Wood's book or the Lottery record books. ela 1999) Wm. Sansom to Delphy Clay 27 Jun 1806 (this family later in Dallas Co. AL) Ex sale, Green Co. est Jane Sansom, decd. 504 a within 5 miles of Greenesborough. signed E. Park, John Lamar. (apparant printer's error; should be James Sansom) GEGJ Vol 1 p28 issue of 10/10/1810 (Probate of John Sansom of Clarke Co. refers to 504a sold to Paschal Harrison on notes of Henry Horn. Possibly foreclosed and resold 1810?) Debt sale, Greene Co.: Martha Sanson, William Sanson GEGJ p183 issue of 12/02/1812 Sansom deeds read Greenesboro Court House 8/95 ela William to William Rogers 8/23/1790-6/28/1791 1-476 James to Gabriel Toombs 5/24/1790-11/15/1791 1-530 Martha (X) James to George Smith 8/20/1791-11/15/1791 1-530 Martha (X) William fr Joshua&Nancy Haughton 3/20/1792-8/8/1793 1-561 James fr John Cessna, sher. 6/19/1791-8/8/1793 2-77 James to John Cessna, sher. 7/19/1791-8/8/1793 2-77 Richard et al to Burrell Peeples 12/17/1795-6/14/1796 2-306 Polly & E. Park ex to James Embers 2/22/1797-4/6/1797 2-342 William fr Booth Fitzpatrick 9/29/1798-3/10/1800 2-449 William of Wilkes fr Daniell Donnelly 11/9/1789-9/4/1803 3-641 William to William Veasey 12/5/1798-9/14/1803 (indexed as Bk 3 p644 but not found) Wm. Jr&Micajah of Randolph to Thos. Terrell 12/28/1807-4/30/1808 4-718

Comment

Sean, Where does all that fit in with what Evelyn is looking for please?

Rather than c&p so much it would be better to C&P the links from where you got the information.
        Last edited by Katarzyna; 23-11-14, 13:06.
        Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Comment

found him in 1891 just going to get the image
          William Samson born 1840 Dunbar, Haddingtonshire (East Lothian), Scotland a Draper
          wife Elizabeth born 1847 England ?
          living in Belhaven Road Dunbar Haddingtonshire East Lothian
          Last edited by Guest; 23-11-14, 13:26.

Comment

William Simson born abt 1841 same address as above Draper and Clothier
            Wife Elizabeth born abt 1847 England
            Dau Annie born abt 1871 same address
            Dau Flora Jane born abt 1872 same address
            Son Frederick George born abt 1872 same address
            sister in law Florence Cook born 1865 England
            Servant Mary Anderson born abt 1866 same address as William and children

living in
            The Auchcrage, Belhaven Road, Dunbar, Haddingtonshire (East Lothian), Scotland

Comment

I've been trying to find that 1901 census and he is mistranscribed as Sawson ? and is a Draper so those census records I found are him

Comment

this is all very odd are you sure thats him in 1861?

I have now found in 1901 who I think is Elizabeth?

Head William Swanson abt 1836 paper Mill worker Edinburgh Midlothian
                Elizabeth Swanson born abt 1845 England
                Son John born abt 1883 Milngavie Stirlingshire
                Son George born abt 1886 same place
                livng in
                Barloch Lodge, Milngavie, New Kilpatrick, Dunbartonshire, Scotland

Comment

Val ,
                  You have found him ,many thanks . Elizabeth did indeed have a sister Florence , I have now found Elizabeth`s birth place, Somerset. I just couldn`t find William in Dunbar in 1861. I will eat my hat if you do find him . The reason I thought it might be William in Manchester was in his will he states he has shares in a firm called Calico Printers Association , their head office is in Manchester . Seemed like a good shot .
                  Much obliged to you
                  Evelyn

Comment

As far as I know Sean,there is no connection to any other country , William`s line goes back to before 1700. But I am envious of anyone with this line , what a lot of information !
                    Evelyn

Comment

Originally posted by julip View Post
                      As far as I know Sean,there is no connection to any other country , William`s line goes back to before 1700. But I am envious of anyone with this line , what a lot of information !
                      Evelyn
                      that is what is stated when i clicked on a family tree which matched your william sanson and elizabeth cook and when clicking on his profile and clicking on the will and probate that is what is shown

Comment

Willian Ganson born abt 1840 Dunbar Haddingstonshire a Boarder, Drapers assistant
                        living in

High Street, Falkirk, Stirlingshire, Scotland
                        Last edited by Guest; 23-11-14, 16:47.

Comment

by the way hope your hat is edible ?

Comment

I wonder if that will is him ?

Comment

Val ,
                              I think you have done it again ! This is more like it, he looks as though he is learning the trade . I wonder if there is a family connection ? I will have a look at other members of the family. It is a wonder we find anybody at all , with all the mispelling .

I will let you know what a straw hat tastes like !
                              Thanks so much
                              Evelyn .

Comment

Sean ,
                                It is a bit of a puzzle , but I haven`t been researching this family very long, so it is possible a previous generation or two did emigrate . I will pay more attention to it .I have taken a note of the main areas to see if they match up with anyone .
                                Many thanks
                                Evelyn

Comment

and no smothering it with chocolate spread or something

Comment

You rumbled me !

Evelyn

Comment

found quite a bit in the newspapers if you want them pm me your email

Comment

Working...
                                      X