Royal flying Corps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal flying Corps

Hello Ancestry had said that there records for WW1 are open & free but, I have put in the details of my farther and can't find him can you please help

His Name was Harold Bean and born in Ossett in 1898 (?) he was in the Royal Flying Corps and according to a photo I have of him on D Mob leave in 1919 he has written service no:167202 and he was a member of RFC Records Printing Staff. All sitting proudly holding their " swagger sticks" Any help would be gratefully received
    I think, therefore I am. Descarte

His RFC record is on the Find My Past website in the British Royal Air Force Airmans service records database. FMP is free to view this weekend
    The National Archives, Kew – Research Service Offered
    Contact me via PM on Family Tree Forum or via my personal website - www.militaryandfamilyresearch.co.uk

Comment

Thank you very much I'll away and see

Comment

I have been on the FMP site and I can't find anything other the Army & Navy .
        Help please Thank you

Comment

have pmd you

Comment

In the bar near the top of the page hover your mouse over "Search records" and in the drop down box click on "Military, armed forces and conflict"

Then enter his name, year of birth and soldier number

One record comes up. When you view the image, make sure you look at the next page as well because there are 2 pages
            Jackie

Comment

Working...
            X