school records 1890 lINCOLNSHIRE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• school records 1890 lINCOLNSHIRE

Would a child's school record in 1890 Lincolnshire show the address they were living at and would I be able to see that record Kind Regards Pam

IF the school's admission register has survived then yes it should show the address of the child but first you need to know which school the child attended and then to find the register; which may still be at the school, may be in the county record office or may have long since been destroyed or lost.
    Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

I would really love my bgf's school record for a Salford school (no idea which) but haven't been able to locate anything at the records office.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

Thanks for reply Sadly I don't know which school the child would have attended but they would have been in Messingham Lincolnshire not sure how many school would have been there Kind Regards Pam

Comment

Originally posted by pamgreen View Post
          Thanks for reply Sadly I don't know which school the child would have attended but they would have been in Messingham Lincolnshire not sure how many school would have been there Kind Regards Pam
          Try asking the local records office what they have in their archive - it is unlikely there would be many schools as it looks like a small place even now.

Margaret

Comment

Thanks Margaret I will try that. Kind Regards Pam

Comment

Working...
            X