WW1 - Merseyside Roll of Honour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WW1 - Merseyside Roll of Honour

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but the Merseyside Roll of Honour includes biographical details & in some cases photos of many thousands of soldiers from Liverpool & Merseyside who died in WW1. It is easily searchable & I have found a few members of my wider family on there who I hadn't realised were killed in action. I also found some extra details for my great grandfather from a newspaper obituary I hadn't previously seen. Well worth a look for anyone with Liverpool connections. Here is the link:

Oh Wow.....Thanks for the link, Arilla....great to see you can search by address as well. Have seen a few of mine.....I have always struggled with my grandmother's side but it looks like there may have been a name change from Welsh to Walsh going by an address I looked into!

Thanks again.
    Jacky

Comment

Glad it was of some use Tilly Mint! I think it's an ongoing project but a great deal of work has gone into it. I found an obituary that mentioned two brothers killed in action & a third who died at the local colliery, so provided a few answers for me. Great resource if you have Liverpool family

Comment

Working...
      X