Hi, I'm new here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I'm new here...

As I said, I am new here. I registered here to ask a specific question. I have been using Family Tree Maker since the late 1990’s so I feel I have some knowledge of how it works. During my research certain using other sites, evidence has referenced “Family Archive CD World Family Tree Vol 27 Tree 935”. I did not have that specific volume so I ordered it on eBay. When I received it and opened the mentioned tree, 0935, and it had no mention of my ancestor. Am I doing something wrong? Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

Welcome to the forum.

It's a long time since I've used any of the Family Archive CDs - I think they were originally issued by Family Tree Maker when it was produced by Broderbund, so going back a few years!
    I would imagine that if there is any support for them nowadays it would be via Genealogy.com or Ancestry.com
    Genealogy.com seems to be reducing its services at the moment - a lot of support for the early versions of FTM have already been withdrawn.

There is a World Family Tree message board on the Ancestry website - it may be worthwhile posting your query there to see if anyone can help.
    Elaine

Comment

Working...
    X