Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - I hit wrong button

Hello
    I meant to go to Quick Links but went to Forum Actions and clicked on 'Mark Forums Read' by mistake. How can I undo this?

Charity

if you do the same thing again will it undo your actions

Comment

blast I tried it but dont think it cancelled it

Comment

Sorry Val. I hope I haven't caused you any problems.
        It used to be that when I looked at the screen anything I hadn't looked at showed up in bold headlines. Now nothing is in bold and it looks as though the only posting this morning are my original posting and 'make 5 words'

Comment

Once clicked, it can't be undone and every time you click, you "lose" any other newer posts.

Quick Links > Today's Posts will give you everything from today, read or not, as will Activity Stream under the What's New menu, but they're just not bold.
          Caroline
          Caroline's Family History Pages
          Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

You mean Caroline we are stuck with it ? why isn't there an uncheck button ??? blast blast blast shall have to do the other option then.

Dont worry Charity its my own fault I just assumed you could undo the action obviously not.
            Last edited by Guest; 26-09-14, 13:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
              You mean Caroline we are stuck with it ? why isn't there an uncheck button ???
              Dont worry Charity its my own fault I just assumed you could undo the action obviously not.
              It's the way the software is written. But it doesn't mean that you can't see what has been posted ever again. The posts are still there just not in bold.
              Caroline
              Caroline's Family History Pages
              Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Val
                I tried what you suggested but it didn't seem to work. I switched off and have just come back on and tried my usual 'Quick Links' and ' Todays posts' and I seem to be back to normal - well, as normal as I am ever likely to be.! So perhaps your suggestion worked. I am sorry and I hope yours is ok too.

Many thanks
                Charity

Comment

dont worry Charity I did as Caroline suggested and its fine I am seeing all threads which have been started or added to in bold

Comment

Working...
                  X