Hardy,Johnson & Mountain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardy,Johnson & Mountain.

Hiya, I'm looking for anyone who knows any thing about William Hardy 1824 & Mary Ann Hardy nee Johnson 1831 also their Son & his wife William Thomas Hardy 1865-1909 - Annie Jane Mountain 1866-1916. Would love to find out more about them. Many thanks Malza x

could you give a location please ?
    ie - England - Yorkshire - Leeds
    ADDED- for other members
    Annie Jane Mountain married William Thomas Hardy dec qtr 1891 - Wolverhampton
    you have Annie Jane Mountain as b 1866 - could this be her baptism ?
    Discover your family history. Explore the world’s largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.

did she name any of her children George or Mary ??
    Last edited by garstonite; 23-09-14, 05:32.
    Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
    oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
    adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
    merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
    coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

Comment

William Hardy married Mary Ann Johnson 16th May 1853 at Gosberston,Lincoln
      Mary Ann Johnson looks like she was a widow as her fathers name is given as William Dawson ??...I am presuming she was previously married to a Johnson as Mary Ann Dawson .....I will see if there is a marriage ??

Discover your family history. Explore the world’s largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.

ADDED- yes
      Mary Ann Dawson to William Johnson mar qtr 1843 Boston, Lincolnshire 14 317
      Last edited by garstonite; 23-09-14, 05:41.
      Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire

Comment

as the other records are in Lincolnshire - that 1865 september baptism of Anna Jane Mountain in Lincolnshire looks a good possibility for your Annie Jane Mountain

Comment

possible death of Mary Ann Dawsons first husband - same Registration area as the marriage - Boston
          sep qtr 1844 JOHNSON William Boston 7a 213
          there are others in Lincolnshire - but that is the only Boston Registered between 1843 and 1853
          .................................................. .................................................. ............................
          hang on - something wrong here.....I think we best forget the Mary Ann Dawson to Johnson marriage - because she states she is 22 at her marriage to Willam Hardy in 1853 - so why is her father down as DAWSON and not Johnson ???
          Last edited by garstonite; 23-09-14, 06:06.

Comment

Hiya Gastonite, thank you so much for helping me. I don't know a lot about the Hardy Family, all I know is: my Grandfather was George Albert Hardy born 1897 in Grantham, later lived in Spalding & died in Grimsby, Lincolnshire, I think1974. He married my Grandmother, Grace Pearson Stevens (Stephens) born 1898, I think born in Boston Lincolnshire. My friend said she found a William Thomas Hardy & Annie Jane Mountain that must be my Grandfathers Mum & Dad (my Gt Grandparent). All matched up (as my Dad & his Sisters name came up). Last night was given some more info (but they wasn't sure about this info) that Mary Anne Johnson (born1831) married a William Hardy (born 1824), So these could be my Gt Gt a Grandparents?. I'm so sorry that I'm not much help, not very good at all this, but will keep trying. Thank you take, Malza xx

Comment

Working...
            X