Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can go back further online...

Hi
    I am really struggling going back any further, All my ancestors are from Liverpool and my family also, I left over thirty five yrs ago., Is there any way I can go back further online, can anyone help me on this forum, any help would so be appreciated,I have his marriage and his children and siblings..I have Joseph Gibson born around 1753 born in Liverpool Plasterer/slater ...I have his marriage to Catherine Hughes ,siblings and his children but wish to learn how to go back further if possible online as I don't get to go back to Liverpool as often as I would like...

Colin

Hello Scouse, Welcome to the Forum. Joseph Gibson features in the Milne Family Tree on Ancestry........is that you?
    For the most part, you're dependent on Parish Records and the favourite place is www.familysearch.org if you haven't already tried it.
    I'm certain you will receive lots of help on this Site.

Comment

Hi AlanC
      Yes tried familysearch, will look at the MILNE TREE and see if there is a connection as I am on Ancestry, trying to work out how to use the part that deals with Parish records.

Comment

Have you tried this site ?

OPC, Online Parish Clerk, family history, local history, free data, parish registers, census, Lancashire, ö

STG
        Always looking for Goodwins in Berkshire.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTownGirl View Post
          Have you tried this site ?

OPC, Online Parish Clerk, family history, local history, free data, parish registers, census, Lancashire, ö

STG
          Hi
          I have this site , still no luck with Joseph but has helped with others...

Comment

Working...
          X