This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BT Yahoo Mail

Is anyone having problems with Yahoo Mail? Mine has been going haywire for a few weeks now. Email notifications are all wrong, emails that I have read and left in my inbox have disappeared too.
    Stella passed away December 2014

No problems with mine, apart from the long, long continuing wait for the promised cut adrift from Yahoo!

Just a thought. Have you recently started accessing your mail from a phone or tablet or another device? Maybe the is a problem with synching?
    Anne
    Last edited by Anne in Carlisle; 16-08-14, 20:26.

Comment

No Anne I haven't but I have Googled 'Yahoo Mail Problems' and it seems I am far from being alone with this problem. It's driving me nuts. Thanks though.
      Stella passed away December 2014

Comment

My BT Yahoo email has finally changed to BT Mail this week....and I don't like it because it won't keep me signed in, in spite of checking the box to stay signed in. In the old days, before they started the change-over process, I had my inbox as my home page but for months now I have had to go through the BT homepage to get to my email. At least that would let me stay signed in to email for a few days at a time and during any internet session I could go back to my inbox without signing in....not like now when I have to sign back in every time I've left the page for another site.

I also notice that spam is going to my inbox instead of directly to the spam folder as it did before and I have to mark it as spam every time.

Not an improvement BT!
        ".... thy memory shall be blest by the children of the children of thy child".
        Alfred, Lord Tennyson

Comment

Working...
        X