Wish all Baptisms were like this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish all Baptisms were like this

Not only got the mothers maiden name but which number son or daughter it is I'm having great fun finding my lot

cooper.jpg

also the death has the mothers maiden name too cooper death.jpg

Wow Val, I have never seen any so comprehensive outside Scottish research.
    Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

nor have I its brilliant, shame they dont all do it, only thing is I found all her siblings baps but not the one I really want??

Comment

Lots of Lancashire noncon records are that detailed - some even have the names of grandparents. I got quite a shock when I started researching in places other than Lancashire, to find out how little family information was actually recorded!

OC

Comment

Quite a lot of West Yorkshire PRs are in the so-called 'Dade' form where the parents of both parents (ie grandparents) are listed as well as the position of the child in the family. Fab if its your parish!
          Anne

Comment

Most of mine are in London or around and this is the first time I have seen this, makes it so much easier to match the children up.

Comment

If it was too easy Val, it wouldn't be any fun or challenge................you would complete a Tree in a week.

Comment

It also spoils it when the writing is so clear and easy to read. Takes the fun out of guessing and debating on the forum as to what on earth has been written!
                Phil
                historyhouse.co.uk
                Essex - family and local history.

Comment

true Alan and Phil but I had trouble finding out who my 3 X great grandmother and Grandfather were this has helped a lot, I dont mind having it easy now and then
                  Last edited by Guest; 10-08-14, 20:25.

Comment

Working...
                  X