A FMP search please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A FMP search please?

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to possibly open this record on FMP for me please? I found it on FamilySearch and the details that I can see match those of my Great Grandfather's Uncle and I was just wondering if it would have any different info to the FamilySearch one:

Discover your family history. Explore the world’s largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.

John Tubridy
    Your 2nd great grand uncle
    Birth 24 Jan 1872 in Killard, Clare, Ireland

Thank you
    Lennon. Phillips. Thomas. Peacock. Tubridy. Burton.

I am the girl from that town & I'm darn proud of it.

have pmd you

Comment

Oh I've not came across look ups on FMP, I'm so sorry Val. I always thought that you could.

(In case there's another similar case etc.)
      Lennon. Phillips. Thomas. Peacock. Tubridy. Burton.

I am the girl from that town & I'm darn proud of it.

Comment

I suspect his record might be on TNA as he was a military man and was receiving a military pension it would appear. The FSO result showed him to be a Chelsea Pensioner (or Kilmainham).
        It is possible to search on The National Archives Website (Kilmainham and Chelsea Pensions are together as far as I remember) for him but suspect you would be directed to FMP by them to download.
        His record may tell you which regiment he was in (should do) and possibly a physical description of him.

Sue
        Last edited by Sue1; 09-08-14, 11:25.

Comment

Working...
        X