Do you subscribe to Findmypast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you subscribe to Findmypast?

.. if so, are you aware that all 12 month subscribers are being given a free one year access to the Lives of The First World War website.

You need a redemption code but apparently this will only be sent to you automatically if you have opted in to receiving emails from FMP.

If you are an annual subscriber and haven't yet received the code, FMP have suggested that you send an email to their support team (FAO Nicky Doran) and they will provide the necessary code via that correspondence instead.
    Elaine

Thank you for that Elaine - I had had the e-mail, but was very busy with non-ICT affairs when it arrived and had forgotten to investigate further.
    Seems like no-one else is interested in any of "my" men, so perhaps I'm going to be busy over the next few weeks!

Jay
    Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Comment

I've not received it ? maybe its because I have unticked the renewal box?

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
        I've not received it ? maybe its because I have unticked the renewal box?
        Did you perhaps untick the newsletter one at the same time?
        Caroline
        Caroline's Family History Pages
        Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

I dont think so ? will check thanks

Comment

ooh thanks Caroline it seems I had? but I dont remember doing it .

Comment

Anybody know if there are any
              Current offers with
              FMP?
              My Family History Blog Site:

https://chiddicksfamilytree.com

Comment

Cancel that I've just found an offer see the other thread!!!!
                My Family History Blog Site:

https://chiddicksfamilytree.com

Comment

This one comes up on Facebook - not sure exactly what it covers.

Войдите на Facebook, чтобы общаться с друзьями, родственниками и знакомыми.

Takes you here:

https://www.findmypast.com/payments?...esubtype=world - so it's 5$ for Worldwide for 1 month then will go up unless you untick renew or cancel.
                  Caroline
                  Caroline's Family History Pages
                  Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

I've picked up on that one, as well. I've made a start on mine but, like Jay, there hasn't been any sign of others picking up any of the names I'd worked on.

Christine
                    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

My subscription is due. Is it best to sign up again with the 10% discount or wait and see if they offer anything better.

Tora

Comment

Working...
                      X