• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BNA £1 subscription - ends this Friday 27th

Seen on Twitter:

The BNA
    @BNArchive
    5m

SECRET SALE! Get your first 1 month subscription for £1 until Fri 27 June. Visit http://bit.ly/1gsSthS and enter promotion code SECRET.

Register to get involved in the biggest newspaper digitisation project that's ever taken place in the UK!

Don't forget to read the warning on the same page!!

Your subscription is sold on a continuous membership basis, meaning it will continue until you cancel it. You can cancel at any time from the "My Account" section of the website.

Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Thanks Caroline
    Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Comment

Thanks Caroline, I'd really like to do this for my school as we are having a week looking at WW1 soon, will have to check if the school safety filters will let me in - due to our new system I couldn't get on the ordinary British Library site when all we wanted was to look at old playtime games!

Comment

It works

Comment

Thanks Caroline. I am just getting back into genealogy so am a bit behind with what is available where (so sorry if this is a stupid question!) I have just taken out the £1 for a month offer on Find My Past. That contains British newspaper reports too. Would these be different? I am happy to spend the £1 but don't want to if they are the same sources.

Thanks.
          :D Charney Jo

Comment

Working...
          X