Problems with FMP 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with FMP 2011

I can open it, view trees and work in it, but what I can't do is download any of my trees from Ancestry, so that I can print 'em!

From Plan, I go to New Tree, Download Tree from Ancestry
    Select the Tree I want, click Export (or Download) or whatever it is.
    Takes me through to next page where it says the processing is complete, "Download To FamilyTree Maker"
    Click that
    Get the little box that says Downloading File, but nothing much happens
    then the message about there being a long-running script which is making it go slowly, close it yes/no. Click yes.
    Still just hangs around doing nothing.

Anyone any ideas, pls?

Am supposed to be meeting friend tomorrow with latest version of her tree, but not at this rate!

Thanks
    STG
    Always looking for Goodwins in Berkshire.

Ancestry had problems this week - there are a couple of threads about it her and it looks as though they are not completely solved yet - especially with downloading trees.

There is some help/information on Twitter:

Ancestry, Lehi, Utah. Отметки "Нравится": 2 416 219 · Обсуждают: 128. Ancestry is the global leader in family history and consumer genomics.

Ancestry, Лондон. Отметки "Нравится": 2 416 219 · Обсуждают: 810. Ancestry is the UK’s favourite family history website. If you need Customer Support, please contact 0800 404 97 23.
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Working...
    X