Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else having trouble with Ancestry ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else having trouble with Ancestry ?

pages aren't loading

Was just trying and can't get in, was following your link on Keen and nothing happened!:(
    Elaine

Looking for Ward, Moore, Hunt, Warren...and who was Gertrude Wills

http://leicestermoores.tribalpages.com
    http://wardnottsleics.tribalpages.com

Comment

Very slow tonight and now seems to have given up completely! :(
      Elaine

Comment

message from their Facebook page ..

We are currently experiencing some intermittent problems with the website. We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve the problem.
        Elaine

Comment

lol Elaine its not just me then, funny enough I was trying to look at a Samuel Keen born 1861

Comment

im cant get on it either but was on this afternoon with no problems

Comment

Thanks Elaine just when I was hot on the trail too:(

Comment

I dont call this intermittent so frustrating.

Comment

LOL .... I'm not patient either ... we don't have any choice!!! FMP was even slower than usual tonight too.
                  Anne

Comment

so annoying as I went on ebay and bought something which I wouldn't have done if I was busy with my tree , so might have to send Ancestry the bill;)

Comment

Rumor on another forum: Ancestry is undergoing a denial-of-service attack

Comment

Was on Ancestry this morning with no problems, but last night and all of today I have been unable to get onto Find a Grave.Another forum says

all of the ancestry owned sites are experiencing problems, including rootsweb, ancestry.com, findagrave & archives. Just need to be patient.

Matt

Unable to to get on Ancestry at the moment..................
                        Last edited by Matt Muir; 17-06-14, 14:26.
                        My avatar is my fathers father,name unknown.............................

Comment

I managed to get on to Ancestry earlier this morning but can't get on this aftenoon.

Even had trouble getting on here an hour ago!
                          teresa

Comment

It looks as if they have more than one problem, I managed to get on at 16.23, couldn't get on earlier, and trouble with viewing census sheets. Message from ancestry was to try the basic viewer, clicked onto this and the page cannot be displayed. Looks like twiddling thumbs time or a bit of retail therapy online!
                            Vonny

Comment

Could this be affecting the running of FTM software. I have been unable to open mine this afternoon. Was OK this morning and I was using Ancestry, then it all went awol this afternoon. On the Ancestry FB page there are people saying they are having FTM problems, yet it is stand alone software surely ????

Comment

I was on this morning/early afternoon but not now.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

I can't get on either so came here to see if there was a problem. Just when I have a bit of time to do some look ups!!
                                  Lin

Searching Lowe, Everitt, Hurt and Dunns in Nottingham

Comment

Ancestry.com seems to be back online but it's VERY slow!
                                    Elaine

Comment

Come on, Ancestry!!

Comment

oh no I really want to do something on there tonight last night was useless, and I dont really want to buy anything else cos I'm bored.
                                        Its not good enough what with CFMP and now them grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Working...
                                        X