No announcement yet.

Removal and Settlement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any bit in particular Val? I imagine that you can read the same bits as me though and not the ones I can't
    Last edited by Chrissie Smiff; 14-06-14, 23:41.
    Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

your up late Chrissie?? yes the bits I cant read thanks ;)I can read most of it but its the second half am having trouble with

Comment

Its the football Val. I'm having to try and stay up until 12.45 (when it finishes) as I can't sleep if I go up on my own.

Man? (Married possibly) at St Philips B ? on 20th November 1843 / C something / 3 Ch (Children perhaps) Something - Sarah 3 3/4yrs Samuel 2yrs and Henry 5 months - Thurs For and Mon ? Mr and Mrs Christian Keen both dead - ? can't tell what ? her ? belongs to and he has no relations living except a sister Christiana Austin living in Church Row 1 house up steps from B ? ? who ought to be around.

Comment

thanks Chrissie that explains a bit more , but what on earth does, up stairs from B who ought to be around ?? mean

Comment

Man? Marr.(Married possibly) at St Philips B G (Bethnal Green)? on 20th November 1843 / C something / 3 Ch (Children perhaps) viz- Sarah 3 3/4yrs Samuel 2yrs and Henry 5 months - Thurs For and Mon ? Mr and Mrs Christian Keen both dead - ? can't tell what ? parish her husband belongs to and he has no relations living except a sister Christiana Austin living in Church Row 1 house up steps from B ? ? Bethnal Green Road who ought to be examined.
            Jackie

Comment

My take on 2nd para:

Married at St Philips B.G. on 20th Nov 1843 (cert. produced or provided). 3 children viz. Sarah 3 3/4 yrs, Samuel 2 yrs and Henry 5 months. Husbands Father and Mother John and Christian Keen both dead. Examined can't tell what parish her husband belongs to and he has no relations living except a sister Christian Austin living in Church Row 1st house up steps from B G R who ought to be examined.
              Last edited by ozgirl; 15-06-14, 00:07.
              Linda

My avatar is my Grandmother Carolina Meulenhoff 1896 - 1955

Comment

thanks very much everyone most helpful, why does it say his sister should be examined ? would they expect her to help them ?

Comment

Probably I should think. They wanted anyone to help who was a relative if they could.

Comment

what a miserable match they are playing, you gone to bed then ?

Comment

Working...
                    X