FMP special offer (ends 30th June)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMP special offer (ends 30th June)

Another offer for £1 for a month. Useful if you aren't keen on the football.

Trace your ancestry and build a family tree by researching extensive birth records, census data, obituaries and more - over 5 billion records - start today!

Don't forget to read the Terms and Conditions on the page and the main ones!! It is clear from the Facebook page that people are getting caught out because they haven't read them in their excitement.

After the initial 30 day period, your subscription will be automatically renewed at the normal price of £9.95 unless you un-tick the ‘auto-renew my subscription’ box in the My Account section of the site.
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I got the e-mail this morning Caroline and paid my pound The first thing I did though was to make sure I un-ticked the auto renewal.
    Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

With all these special offers I might not bother to renew my sub , but just wait for them.

Comment

I started using my £1 sub earlier today but had not noticed the automatic renewal, so thankyou Caroline for drawing my attention to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
          With all these special offers I might not bother to renew my sub , but just wait for them.
          Sounds like a good plan Val.

I was going to renew my sub with their competitor, but will delay for a while. Whilst I can't get on with their search results format I can put up with it for another month! Wouldn't consider paying full fee for it though as I preferred the 'old' format.
          Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today ~ follow your dream!

Comment

It's only the first month at a £1 Val.

If they let people do it more than once it would hardly be fair to the subscribers paying for a 12 month one even with the loyalty discount!!
            Caroline
            Caroline's Family History Pages
            Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

It could be that this new offer will be the last one that they are doing.
              I've been lucky up to now - had the 1 months World Sub to FMP - Expires midnight 5 May 2014 - free
              then Promotional code = MAYOFFER - Offer expires at midnight on Sunday, 11 May 2014. free and so got an extra week !
              Then yesterday - FMP special offer for £1 (ends 30th June)
              Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Comment

Yes Caroline I realise that but they have given quite a few freebies or cheapies lately,which I have paid full price for, I dont begrudge anyone them but its quite obvious to me they must be losing customers.

Comment

Yes Caroline I realise that but they have given quite a few freebies or cheapies lately,which I have paid full price for, I dont begrudge anyone them but its quite obvious to me they must be losing customers.
                  Well the problem is that once we have all done a tree and put it on ancestry or wherever then those following don't need to research - all they do is copy and that's that!
                  Margaret

Comment

Your telling me Margaret I have been doing mine on Ancestry and its amazing the people that have copied the wrong info from trees onto theirs, serves them right.
                    I often find stupid things like died in 1851 married in 1863 etc etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X