Bought wrong Marriage Certificate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought wrong Marriage Certificate.

Apparently I don't have permission to access the page to list an unwanted Marriage Certificate.
    Can one of our Moderators help me out please?

It's an 1898 Parish of Kimberley Marriage between Arthur Whitehead & Jane Cutts.
    Last edited by AlanC; 13-06-14, 08:01.

I'll sort it Alan. Can you give me the date of marriage please.
    Elaine

Comment

Scuse me butting in and sorry if you've already done this, but don't forget to put the info on Freebmd as a postem!

OC

Comment

Hi Elaine, ...........date of marriage is 7th May 1898.

Comment

Originally posted by Olde Crone Holden View Post
          Scuse me butting in and sorry if you've already done this, but don't forget to put the info on Freebmd as a postem!

OC
          You're always welcome OC but I don't understand, why would I put anything on FreeBMD.

Comment

So that the information is there for other people to access. Will either save them ordering the wrong cert, or will confirm they have the right one, then they can contact you (if you wish to sell the cert).

OC

Comment

Originally posted by Olde Crone Holden View Post
              So that the information is there for other people to access. Will either save them ordering the wrong cert, or will confirm they have the right one, then they can contact you (if you wish to sell the cert).

OC
              Didn't even know you could do that! Thanks OC

Comment

Thanks for that OC.......just added the postem on FreeBMD.
                For those not knowing what to do..............find the entry you want; click on the spectacles; click on 'add a postem' and type the note in 250 characters.

Comment

Originally posted by AlanC View Post
                  Thanks for that OC.......just added the postem on FreeBMD.
                  For those not knowing what to do..............find the entry you want; click on the spectacles; click on 'add a postem' and type the note in 250 characters.
                  Thanks -didn't know what that was for! will do some of my 'wrong uns'.

Margaret

Comment

Margaret (and everyone else!)

Don't just do the wrong-uns, do the right ones too, it's another chance to make a contact if nothing else. All mine are on there.

OC

Comment

Oh, I have added wrong ones but I never thought about adding the right ones too OC - thank you
                      Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Working...
                      X