How to save an article from the Newspapers on FMP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to save an article from the Newspapers on FMP

I am trying to isolate an article to print ,but there does not seem to be a way of doing it ? any ideas thanks

If the article is a small one, then you can use the snipping tool to take a screenshot.
    Otherwise download the page to your computer, which is saved in pdf format, then use the snipping tool or similar software to crop the bit you need.

You can't isolate the article when you are viewing it - it's the whole page or nothing!
    Elaine

Comment

hi Elaine its a large article so cannot use the snipping tool and get it in one go I have saved it in 5 parts but thats not much good.
      I'm sure I could do it before the changes ?

Comment

I've always downloaded the page and then cropped the bit I want. If it's a large article - and you want to print it - then you are going to have to do it in sections otherwise it would be too small to read.
        Elaine

Comment

thats the problem to get the text big enough to read and then copy it ,thanks Elaine

Comment

I've only ever been able to do it in the way Elaine described, but they are planning to introduce a way of snipping the article you want.
            Caroline
            Caroline's Family History Pages
            Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

really ? I'm almost positive I could do it before , still if they do make that possible will be good

Comment

Working...
              X