Help needed with will on Ancestry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed with will on Ancestry.

I have found a will for my 8x GGFather on Ancestry, from 1655. I have done my best to transcribe it, but wonder if someone else would be willing to help out on the bits that I have been unable to decipher. The will is here:

http://interactive.ancestry.co.uk/51...l=ReturnRecord

It's the one for Edmond Cording.

I have (hopefully) attached my transcription.

Many thanks
    Attached Files
    Linda

My avatar is my Grandmother Carolina Meulenhoff 1896 - 1955

sorry Linda, I can't be of much help, I can't make out half of what you have, perhaps OC might be able to assist you more.. sorry :(
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Thanks anyway Julie
      Linda

Comment

I've added a few words for you - some others I would have to work on for a while.
        Attached Files
        Retired professional researcher, and ex- deputy registrar, now based in Worcestershire. Happy to give any help or advice I can ( especially on matters of civil registration) - contact via PM or my website www.chalfontresearch.co.uk
        Follow me on Twittter @ChalfontR

Comment

Thanks Antony, that has clarified some things for me. So it looks as though he had 3 daughters, Joane, Ann and Jane, and 2 sons Edmond and Robert ? Also I was wondering if his apprentice whose surname looks like Hicary, could be Hinary , the same as his wife's Grandmother (Margarett Hinary). Would it be likely to have a relative as your apprentice?

Thanks again
          Linda

Comment

Having looked through the Exton baptisms on Family Search, I now think that the name is Vicary.
            Linda

Comment

Working...
            X