No announcement yet.

New York Passenger list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name & address of relative in country from whence etc: Mr Knight, Spencer Rd 80, London.
    State: NY
    Final Destination: New York

Don't know what the figures in the unheaded column mean.

Carol

Comment

thanks Carol was also hoping it might have said destination address as some of them do.

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
        thanks Carol was also hoping it might have said destination address as some of them do.
        Val,
        Look at the next image (529) for the information you were hoping for, and more!
        Christine
        Researching:
        HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Comment

wow Karamazov I never realised that was there thanks so much

Comment

You're welcome. Easy to miss! I've found it's always worth looking at the next image on the NY Passenger Lists.

I also always look at both preceding and following images for US naturalizations - have even come across photos in some of them which was a totally unexpected bonus! Same for passport applications.
            Christine
            Researching:
            HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Comment

I am going to look through my other records now see what I may have missed thanks again

Comment

I was hoping for a photo on the 1939 naturalization of Leonard Keith BENNETT, but there was none. :(

Christine
                Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Originally posted by Christine in Herts View Post
                  I was hoping for a photo on the 1939 naturalization of Leonard Keith BENNETT, but there was none. :(

Christine
                  Oops, might have misremembered and therefore misled you - I think I only found photos on US passport apps, but you can find physical descriptions on some of the additional pages if you're lucky enough to find original naturalization papers online.
                  Researching:

Comment

Working...
                  X