Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhotoDuplication from Family Search - Revised system

Hi

It appears that FS has tweaked the system a bit [again!] and rather than complete a form to request up to five images at a time, it now seems that we have to login first and then request them individually.

STG
    Always looking for Goodwins in Berkshire.

A contact I have for my Hill family got sent that today along with 2 of the baptisms she ordered, we had been sending for marriages and baptisms of a rather large family between us.
    Sylvia

Derbyshire :- Gough, Tomlinson, Fletcher, Shipley, Spencer, Calladine, Rogers, Kerry, Robotham
    Leicestershire:- Gough, Cooper, Underwood, Hearn, Inglehearn
    Staffordshire:- Robotham, Hickinbotham, Hill, Holmes

Comment

I had to log in previously STG to order them.

I ordered quite a few before xmas and I am still waiting.. have given them/wrote them off as lost, so will have to have a rethink and resubmit the ones I really could do with.

Is looking like they were inundated with the old search so now making it one entry at a time may be their way of dealing with such bitesized chunks!
      Julie
      They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

so in other words, they have gone back to the old system?

Comment

I like this new/old system, I sent for 5 baptisms on May 6 and they arrived today.
          Sylvia

Derbyshire :- Gough, Tomlinson, Fletcher, Shipley, Spencer, Calladine, Rogers, Kerry, Robotham
          Leicestershire:- Gough, Cooper, Underwood, Hearn, Inglehearn
          Staffordshire:- Robotham, Hickinbotham, Hill, Holmes

Comment

Working...
          X