WDYTYA Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDYTYA Live

I see there is a WDYTYA exhibition in Glasgow later this year. So far no tickets prices published. Has anyone been to one of these before? What price were tickets and was it possible to buy a 3 day ticket?
    Thanks.

I have been several times to the one held in Olympia. Tickets were about £22 but I had email offers of buy one get one free so went with a friend. Cost just over £11 each as I had to pay admin charge for tickets. Well worth it if you subscribe to Ancestry. Just go to the Ancestry lounge and at the desk ask for a renewal discount. They note you on their computer and when your sub is up for renewal, just phone them on the number they give you and get 25% off. Works every time and the discount is worth more than the cost to get in. This year I also had some free FMP credits plus a free month with them. Came just in time as I was about to take out a sub with them before they changed their site. Tried it with the free month and decided against a year's sub as I don't like they way it searches now.

There are lots of interesting things at the exhibition. We have never bothered booking into any of the lectures, and, because of that, and the fact we have been before, find that one day is enough for our needs. You might need more if you intend to go to lots of the talks. Not sure if you can get tickets for more than a day at a time but suspect you can. Try Google and I am sure you will find more info.

If I remember correctly, Lost Cousins newsletter had a link to get BOGOF tickets for the Olympia do.

Hope you enjoy it.

Comment

Pat,
      Thanks very much for the reply. I would like to attend a few of the talks so was thinking that I would need more than one day.

Comment

Working...
      X