WHITE,McWILLIAM,TIMMS,DEXTER - AUSTRALIANS NOW FROM UK,IRELAND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHITE,McWILLIAM,TIMMS,DEXTER - AUSTRALIANS NOW FROM UK,IRELAND

G'day - very new at this but hope to learn quickly with your help.

My name is Peter White and my ancestors Michael ,his brother John and Mother Ellen nee Leahy arrived in Melbourne on "Mondoro" 1857 - My Mother was a McWilliam and her ancestors arrived on the "Stamboul" in 1853.

My Wife Norma is a Timms and her ancestor George Timms was deported to Australia from Ealing in 1836 and Norma's Mother arrived in Melbourne from Scotland in 1926

Would be very interested if we are in your family tree

Kind regards

peter

Originally posted by peterseaford View Post
    G'day - very new at this but hope to learn quickly with your help.

My name is Peter White and my ancestors Michael ,his brother John and Mother Ellen nee Leahy arrived in Melbourne on "Mondoro" 1857 - My Mother was a McWilliam and her ancestors arrived on the "Stamboul" in 1853.

My Wife Norma is a Timms and her ancestor George Timms was deported to Australia from Ealing in 1836 and Norma's Mother arrived in Melbourne from Scotland in 1926

Would be very interested if we are in your family tree

Kind regards

peter
    Welcome to the forum.

Have you looked on Ancestry or Mundia for the people you are interested in? The majority of family trees that are published will be shown on those sites and also possibly Genes Reunited. You could then contact anyone who had a tree of interest.

It would help if you said exactly what you are looking for as this site aims to help people with their research queries and problems.

Margaret

Margaret

Comment

any help is a start - thanks

Thanks Margaret i was thinking that the information might be in somebody's family tree already ,

Have searched most places that learners do and will continue to do that as well - thanks for your advise and i will be more specific in future

kind regards

peter

Comment

Working...
      X