Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mary Anne Donnelly and Regan family

Hi
    I’m trying to find any siblings of Mary Anne Donnelly. DOB ab 1871 according to the 1901 census, her parents are John Donnelly and Rose Havern. She married Patrick Regan in 1891 in Magherafelt, Derry. On the 1901 census she was living in Rocktown. There children: May, John, Patrick, James, Edward, Francis, Denis, Louis, Barney, Joseph and Ann.

May, Barney and May died young. Some of the children where baptised as O Regan instead of Regan.

Any details on Mary Anne Donnely’s siblings or any family details would be really appreciated.

John Donnelly and Rose Haverin’s marriage was registered in Magherafelt on 29th June 1865. You can see a copy of it on the GRONI website.

Her townland and her father’s occupation should help you trace the family in church records. Tradition was to marry in the bride’s church (which will be on the certificate unless it was a Registry Office marriage). That may be the place to look for her baptism and that of any siblings.
    Elwyn

I am based in Co. Antrim and undertake research in Northern Ireland. Please feel free to contact me for help or advice via PM.

Comment

Thanks Elwyn

I have a copy of the marriage certificate for John Donnelly and Rose Havern but still haven't managed to find any more children for them

Comment

Working...
      X