Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMP download image

Hi

I have found a newspaper article on a grandmothers inquest, however I am unable to download it without it just being a black page. where is the download button?
    Robyne

Name interests: Alderton, Osborne, Danslow, Hanley, Bowkett, Lakin, Elliott, Banner, Walters, Reed, Deighton, Sleight, Dungar ;)

Originally posted by Lensgirl View Post
    Hi

I have found a newspaper article on a grandmothers inquest, however I am unable to download it without it just being a black page. where is the download button?
    It is one of the things that is being worked on:

Findmypast help centre can support with your account, using the site and finding genealogy resources with step-by-step guides and frequently asked questions

I've tried in Chrome and Firefox and haven't managed to do as they advise so am waiting until they get it back up again.

Or you could do a screen print. Then you can be more selective about what you keep anyway. Faststone capture will do a scrolling one if it is too long.

Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

I did mine using the snipping tool

Comment

What on earth is the snipping tool?
        Robyne

Name interests: Alderton, Osborne, Danslow, Hanley, Bowkett, Lakin, Elliott, Banner, Walters, Reed, Deighton, Sleight, Dungar ;)

Comment

windows 7 and later versions have a snipping tool. i read that if you click on the 'start' button at the bottom left of the screen, and click 'search' or 'find' you can look for it.

Comment

I use the 'Snipping Tool' all the time..............don't forget to save it where you can easily find it.

Comment

Originally posted by AlanC View Post
              I use the 'Snipping Tool' all the time..............don't forget to save it where you can easily find it.
              I have pinned the shortcut for it to the task bar at the bottom of the screen as I use it so often for lots of things.

Margaret

Comment

Working...
              X