Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evelyn Preece, a Scotland request

Hi guys,

I don't suppose anyone would be willing to send me a Scotland's People death image would they?

Mum's cousin Evelyn Preece died in 2010 and I've done a search and apparently there's only 1 Evelyn Preece record for all years and that's a death. I've refined it to double check and the Phillips Mother is definitely there as well.

Thank you
    Lennon. Phillips. Thomas. Peacock. Tubridy. Burton.

I am the girl from that town & I'm darn proud of it.

Sarah, as it is a fairly recent death I don't think you can download the entry, you would need to request a copy.
    Elaine

Comment

That's correct. You will be able to view it at the Scotlands People Centre in Edinburgh and note down the details but you can't print off a copy.
      As Elaine said you would have to order it.
      If you went to the SP centre or knew of someone visiting soon (or any of the other similar places such as The Mitchell in Glasgow, The Archives in Inverness etc) you could get the details. Failing that I suppose a visit to a Scottish Register Office.
      herky
      Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Ah right, I thought that it would still be the same. Thanks Elaine & Herky
        Lennon. Phillips. Thomas. Peacock. Tubridy. Burton.

I am the girl from that town & I'm darn proud of it.

Comment

lennon2011 - death records less than 50 years ago are deemed to be 'modern day' records: you can order an 'extract' which will cost £12. Details of what to do are here:

or search for Extract Orders on the scotlandspeople site

Comment

Working...
          X