Any Help/Suggestions Appreciated - Lashfoot Perks/Pirks or Parks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Help/Suggestions Appreciated - Lashfoot Perks/Pirks or Parks

My 5x great grandfather was a Lashfoot Perks. He was married on 14th Feb 1760 to Ann Muckle in Kinver, Staffordshire. I have managed to find the 9 children they had together but I have been unable to find out anything about Lashfoot (love the name :-) ) i.e. his birth, his baptism or who his parents were. Has anyone got any suggestions on what to try next. Thank you.

have you got a burial? for age and rough estimate for year of birth? what does the marriage say for parish?

Comment

No I haven't been able to find a burial. All I have is on Ancestry is a marriage record (England, Select Marriages 1538-1973) which does not give the parish - only Kinver, Stafford, England. His name on this record is Lashfoot Pirkes.

Comment

I have only Familysearch and have tried all possible ways and only can come up with his marriage and children.
        It could be possible the name may have changed from Lashfoot/Lashfood from Ashford or similar but I have even tried that but have now given up on him

Edna

Comment

i'd suggest using the photoduplication service from familysearch. you can request 5 images of records in their collection per month. using one of the databases, you could search for lashfoot's marriage and using the details order it. they will look it up and scan the image to email to you. it may say 'of this parish' but you might get lucky and it could tell you where he is from.

Comment

Yes good Idea kylejustin here is the blog with the link https://familysearch.org/blog/en/pol...ake-city-utah/

Edna

Comment

Working...
            X