Scottish Census what am I doing wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottish Census what am I doing wrong

I am trying to find a census record on Scotlandspeople that I have on Ancestry

this is it

am putting Thomas Fallon or Tallon age between 20 and 25 in Inverness but getting no matches

Hi Val,
    It is not listed as Inverness but under "minor records".
    Put in "Thomas Fallon" and nothing else and 2 results will come up.
    One is for a 22 year old under "shipping, Royal Navy.

EDIT - sorry not under minor records but will come up with above.
    Last edited by herky; 31-03-14, 22:18.
    herky
    Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

thanks Herky will do that

Comment

brilliant found it now, how do I copy the image ?

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
          thanks Herky will do that
          Hi Val - check my edited post above.
          herky
          Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
            brilliant found it now, how do I copy the image ?
            If you go to the "my details" tab at the top of the page and scroll down it will give you a choice of how to view.
            I use the "direct download" and it has always worked fine for me.
            herky

Comment

thanks very much Herky done it now

Comment

Working...
              X