Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having problems with Ancestry images?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else having problems with Ancestry images?

I can't get any Ancestry images at the moment, I click on the link and nothing happens.

Have tried electoral registers, 1911 census and WW1 pension records.
    Co-ordinator for PoW project Southern Region 08
    Researching:- Wieland, Habbes, Saettele, Bowinkelmann, Freckenhauser, Dilger in Germany
    Kincaid, Warner, Hitchman, Collie, Curtis, Pocock, Stanley, Nixey, McDonald in London, Berks, Bucks, Oxon and West Midlands
    Drake, Beals, Pritchard in Kent
    Devine in Ireland

Me too, Pete. Trying to view censuses(?) and nothing displayed, little circle going round and round......

Comment

I'm having the same problem Pete and thought it must be something to do with my computer so (if you'll excuse me saying so), I'm glad to see you can't open the images either! I've tried various records and I get timed out with each one. Very frustrating.
      ".... thy memory shall be blest by the children of the children of thy child".
      Alfred, Lord Tennyson

Comment

I'm good now!!

Comment

It's working again now for me, but checked on their FB group and loads of people had the same problem.
          Co-ordinator for PoW project Southern Region 08
          Researching:- Wieland, Habbes, Saettele, Bowinkelmann, Freckenhauser, Dilger in Germany
          Kincaid, Warner, Hitchman, Collie, Curtis, Pocock, Stanley, Nixey, McDonald in London, Berks, Bucks, Oxon and West Midlands
          Drake, Beals, Pritchard in Kent
          Devine in Ireland

Comment

Working for me now.
            ".... thy memory shall be blest by the children of the children of thy child".
            Alfred, Lord Tennyson

Comment

wonder if they were uploading records?

Comment

I had trouble earlier, too. Those kinds of problem do seem to crop up when they're updating or uploading new data! Let's hope!

Christine
                Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
                X