Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTM 2014 Family View

Good Morning,

I've noticed when I use the family view on FTM2014 that sometimes the children are not displayed in the correct order across the page. e.g. children of Joseph and Margaret are Robert b 1909 Martha 1912 Lizzie 1914 Joseph 1916 Mildred 1918 and Gertrude 1921. However on the family view Mildred b. 1918 comes before all the rest.

Can anyone explain please why this should be so.

Thank you.
    Linda - Happy Hunting

A tidy house is the sign of a broken computer

Researching: Brown, Bell, Key and Musgrave from Cumberland. Dodds, Green, Campbell, Hall, Armstrong, Davison from Co. Durham. Raymond from Devon/Cornwall.

Hi Linda

If you watch this video on youtube it tells you how to sort the children int the right order . Go to 6mins 50 seconds for that piece .

Ken

Comment

Thank you kenw55. I was used to the old FTM so thought that when I clicked on the sort children arrow it would simply sort the children at the bottom of the screen beneath their parents. However, with the new family view on screen I clicked the sort children (which were already in the right order below parents) and bingo they changed on the screen and Mildred has gone where she should.

Many thanks for that kenw55.
      Last edited by Linda from Murton; 24-03-14, 15:54.
      Linda - Happy Hunting

A tidy house is the sign of a broken computer

Researching: Brown, Bell, Key and Musgrave from Cumberland. Dodds, Green, Campbell, Hall, Armstrong, Davison from Co. Durham. Raymond from Devon/Cornwall.

Comment

Working...
      X