Ancestry free access to Irish collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry free access to Irish collection

In the run up to St Patrick's Day (17 March) Ancestry are opening up their Irish records collection with free access.
    Free access will continue until 17 March, 11:59 Eastern Time which I think is four or five hours behind GMT.
    The records available include many of the key resources – Irish civil registration records of birth, marriage and death; the 1901 and 1911 Irish census; and Griffiths Valuation – plus some other valuable collections such as the New York Emigrant Savings 1850-1883, the Lawrence Collection of photographs 1870-1910, and the Irish Canadian Emigration Records 1823-1849.

Christine
    Researching:
    HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

I am extremely happy to say that I have solved the mystery of my Great Granddad's Grandparents :D Now I need to sort his parents out..
    Lennon. Phillips. Thomas. Peacock. Tubridy. Burton.

I am the girl from that town & I'm darn proud of it.

Comment

hooray another generation proved
      Angelina

Comment

Yayy indeed, at least I solved it before his other Grandkids :p
        Lennon. Phillips. Thomas. Peacock. Tubridy. Burton.

I am the girl from that town & I'm darn proud of it.

Comment

Makes me wonder why I bother subscribing to Ancestry sometimes! With all the free access they keep offering lately and no compensation to paid subscribers......is it worth it????
          Good Luck to those who make use of it though. I would do the same.

Lesley

Comment

Working...
          X