spare printer inks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spare printer inks

when my epson stylus C62 died on me i had to get a new printer and so bought new inks.
    I now have several spare ink cartridges:- 5 black and 2x3 colour replacement cartridges for the epson that i had bought in advance when they were cheap all still in plastic wrapping.
    Does anyone know anywhere that buys 'fake/replacement' inks or a charity i can give them to as it seems wrong to just chuck them in the bin.
    thank you
    Angelina

If you google "donate unwanted ink cartridges to charity" you will find a few options.
    Elaine

Comment

Thank you for that link- am working my way through them all as most seem to want original cartridges rather than replacement/fake ones!!
      Angelina

Comment

Try your local Freegle site http://www.ilovefreegle.org/groups/ Join up and the offer them for free to your local community who will reply and then come and collect from you, you can offer anything even firewood to rubble as everyone has a use for everything, free to join and free to offer or request an item.
        Saves the landfill sites being filled with useable items.

Edna

Comment

Thank you - i have tried quite a few sites but no one wants replacement inks even unopened. so will try freecycle or just give them to a charity shop as one firm suggested.
          Angelina

Comment

Working...
          X