Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMP lookup please. Robert Crump 1810 burial

Hi

Please would someone be willing to check a burial or me on FMP.

Following on from previous help. I am looking for the death of Robert Crump (sometimes Cromp) in Egerton Kent in 1810 that I found on FMP but am out of credits.

'Frazzled' alerted me to a marriage for a Maria Cromp widow in 1810. Maria Weeks married Robert Crump in Westminster 1801 so I looking for his death.

Many thanks
    Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

have pmd you

Comment

thank you I have replied
      Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Comment

bubblebell I have Crumps in my tree from Tewkesbury in Gloucestershire, they are sometimes transcribed as crumb,
        jenn

Comment

Thank you Jenn this is a first marriage for a possible ancestor in Kent, I was looking at information which would tie in to the second marriage, which with the burial information shows an increasing likelihood. Crumb is a new one although I did spend a while looking at Cromp
          Bubblebelle x

Comment

Just been looking further into Robert Cromp and it is Cromp, there is a will for him suggesting a death in 1808/9 naming Maria his 'dear' wife. Thank you

Jenn I think he may link in with the Cromps of Newnham Gloucs... but he is not my ancestor it is his wife who is increasingly likely 5x Great Grandmother.
            Bubblebelle x

Comment

Working...
            X