Googlechrome FMP problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Googlechrome FMP problem

I use googlechrome for FMP and I keep the page on half , now for some reason the line down the side where you click on to go up or down has disappeared so has the bottom one so its hard to scroll up or down HELP

Val, I had a similar problem with Chrome a few weeks ago following one of its regular updates, scroll bars disappeared on quite a few sites, including parts of FTF! Seems there was a bug of some sort and the next update fixed it.
    What version of Chrome are you using? (click on the three horizontal lines top right of page, select About Google Chrome).
    Elaine

Comment

I have just googled Elaine and it seems to be a big problem after some updates I have version 33.0.1750.146m is there a way to go back to an older version ???

Comment

Same version as I have Val. I have just tried FMP and reduced the page size to half, both vertically and horizontally and can still see the scroll bars.
        Don't really know what to suggest - my only option a couple of weeks ago when I had the problem was to move temporarily to another browser until the "fix" came through, which was a couple of days later.
        Elaine

Comment

Thanks Elaine I only ever have the page open on half as I have ancestry open at the same time so can see what I'm looking for easier.
          I dont know why you cannot have IE only open on half a page on FMP it wont work for me ?

Comment

Working...
          X