Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I open file from Photo Duplication?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I open file from Photo Duplication?

I downloaded the file I received from Familysearch Photo Duplication. But Im having trouble opening it. Can anyone help me?

what's the issue? does the attachment download? or are you having trouble opening the attachment?

Comment

Downloaded OK. Im having trouble opening it

Comment

yoou should be able to find your downloads, i'm on mozilla, and there's a green arrow at the top of my page. click on it and it shows recent downloads. asides from that go to your toolbar and see if you can find it. once you found that file, click on it, and it should open.

Comment

What kind of file/format is it? What is happening when you try to open it? Not that I'm techie, lol!

Jay
          Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Comment

i'm sure they download as winzip files. large files compressed in a folder and sent.

Comment

If it is a zipped file, try right clicking and then select the EXTRACT option.
              Elaine

Comment

Thanks Kyle for opening & sending me the image. I don't have winzip on my computer.

Comment

I don't have winzip either, and had problems opening the attachments from Internet Explorer. However, when I tried via Google Chrome they opened just like that!

STG
                  Always looking for Goodwins in Berkshire.

Comment

Working...
                  X