Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottish Marriage look up

Hi all

I have looked for sometime for a Marriage of one - name removed possible living person - born in Newport Monmouthshire Wales, I have through family recently discovered that he might have married in Scotland as he went there to work in the late 1940s or early 1950, is wifes name is M..., and their first child was a B.. M.. P.. , heres hoping some one can find the marriage.

Robert Purnell.
    Last edited by Elaine ..Spain; 05-02-14, 11:06. Reason: names removed - possible living people

Robert, are any of these people still living, in which case I will need to edit your post and remove their names.
    Elaine

Comment

When and where was the first child born - if England or Wales then you should be able to find the birth registration which will give you mother's maiden name - which should then help with a marriage search.
      Elaine

Comment

Have you discounted the 1956 marriage, followed by the 1957 birth? Both on Freebmd.

OC

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine ..Spain View Post
          Robert, are any of these people still living, in which case I will need to edit your post and remove their names.
          Robert, just to be on the safe side, I have edited the first post.
          If any of the people are deceased just leave a message on this thread and one of us will reinstate the names on the first post.
          Elaine

Comment

Hi Elaine
            First of all I should have stated that Thomas Frederick Purnell died in Newport Gwent 1990s, and I have just checked you Suggestion 1956 Marriage, I had previously looked at this marriage on THE GENEALOGIST and it was transcribed as Thomas P Purnell, but looking at the original I can see that it actually is Thomas F Purnell, so I think at first Glance its who I am looking for, thanks very Much, I would not have found it with you. Robert

Comment

Working...
            X