Help with a marriage record for Alfred Pagnier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with a marriage record for Alfred Pagnier

Hi, I have just joined this forum and am hoping to connect with family history researchers in the Channel Islands. I dont live in the UK so I rely on the internet to do my ancestor hunting and I am finding the Channel Islands a challenge. Is there any one on the Forum able to help?
    I am looking for the marriage of Alfred Pagnier abt 1897 and Mary Rose Loughery b abt 1902. Their daughter Maisey was born in early 1920 so they would have married in about 1917 - 1920. I think his father (or stepfather) was Louis Pagnier. Thankyou

You might find something useful on the Channel Island page in our Reference Library: http://www.familytreeforum.com/conte...hannel-Islands

Welcome to the forum.
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Cant see a marriage yet but he was in the Army and looking at his Record on Ancestry I notice he has a gun shot wound in his right buttock.........................bet you didn't know that ! )

Also from this record, his year of birth is 1895.
      Last edited by AlanC; 02-02-14, 09:26.

Comment

There is a Hebbs Family Tree on Ancestry featuring this couple but doesn't show Marriage Registration. Alfred's father is shown as Louis Pagnier.

Comment

That is my tree. As yet the connection is supposition.:(

Comment

Poor fellow, but didnt stop him staring a family by 1920!

Comment

do you have him in the 1911 census? as I just found him

Comment

Working...
              X