james c butler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• james c butler

james butler married clara howell in 1919 Birmingham,any details of family ,residence,bmd etc

You could look on FreeBMD.org for the marriage record and any births from the marriage.
    No census after 1911 so no help from that source. Finding information about residence is not possible without starting from the details on the marriage certificate so maybe buy that to give you a start, then perhaps check the electoral roll for the addresses given.
    Margaret

Comment

I can see possibly 4 children belonging to this couple on ancestry so if you have a sub for that site you will find them by entering Butler for the surname and Howell for mother's maiden name.
      We cannot publish the names on here as the people may still be alive.
      Margaret

Comment

Your local library should have Ancestry you can check it for free there or send a PM to Margaret by clicking on her username and asking her if she could give details by PM personal message

Edna

Comment

That tree looks helpful but something to be wary of too. They appear to have facts re the later children but sketchy i.e. wrong children and births, deaths etc for earlier ones.
          I think it would be worth contacting them though as I believe that they are probably descended from a daughter of James and Clara. Vera N Butler born 26/6/1925 and died as Vera Nancy Murphy 15/10/2012 in Birmingham.
          All the possible children of James and Clara that I found appear to have died.
          I have to go to lunch now though but have made notes of everything I found.
          Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

I have sent details of the births found by PM and suggested a PM to Chrissie for what she has found.

Margaret

Comment

Have replied to the PM Margaret with my 'saga' :D
              Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissie Smiff View Post
                Have replied to the PM Margaret with my 'saga' :D
                Thanks. I didn't go any further than finding some births so your input will be much more helpful.
                Margaret

Comment

Working...
                X